Sang et Fumée Index du Forum

Sang et Fumée Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Out There Omega

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sang et Fumée Index du Forum -> HRP -> HRP Tuluial
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jarread

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 01:09 (2016)    Sujet du message: Out There Omega Répondre en citant

Out There Omega > bit.ly/1ZhAXWj

Out There Omega

10cf746e54
Each new module for the ship, such as shield generators to decease hull damage, takes up space in the cargo hold. Read More Helpful? Yes No Funny Brian Johnson ( 27.6 hrs on record ) Posted: 13 April I am sorry that I can't recommend this game. In a strange way, this means that the game almost plays out like the galaxy exploration mini-games of the Mass Effect series, particularly Mass Effect 2. I'm a huge fan of anything Space related and this title did not disappoint+Gorgeous art style+Everything in the game is well designed, in particular the ships and the alien life forms+There are several different ships, each coming with pros and cons meaning each ship has a unique play style+Usually when you jump to a new star system you get a journal entry/mini text adventure which all have great stories but they're let down by the writer's knowledge of English (I'll come back to that later)+The galaxy is procedurally generated each time you play so you'll never see the same galaxy twice+Interesting storyline with an interesting yet mysterious protagonist+Outstanding (even outstanding doesn't do it justice) soundtrack that even rivals that of FTL+Great gameplay based around resource management, kind of like FTL with more resources and no combat+The game has no combat, a bold move that work fantastically, fighting to survive against the environment is much more interesting than fighting to survive against hostile life forms+As you get further into a run you begin unlocking more advanced technologies to help you get further+Abandoned ships always seem to turn up just as your ship becomes obsolete which is perfect+When you encounter alien life forms you often learn parts of their language+You frequently come across mysterious alien materials and artifacts which often provide ways of improving your ship+It's impossible to see everything this game has to offer in one run so you're definitely going to come back for more+/-When something goes wrong, such as your Hydrogen probe being destroyed, it's incredibly unlikely that you're gonna make it since when something goes wrong in this game EVERYTHING goes wrong-The game is riddled with poor grammar and spelling mistakes which really takes away from the fantastic story in this game, in all fairness the Dev is foreign and English is probably his/her second language but I still don't see why they couldn't have had someone proof read the gameVerdict:9Despite the game's numerous spelling errors and grammatical errors this is a fantastic resource management game with a gorgeous art style and fantastic design.El K. The astronaut must travel to different stars, collecting fuel, oxygen and mineral supplies to try and survive. But the worst part is the bugs. Omega Watch Sometimes, an alien will give you an Omega resource. Successful negotiations with sentient beings have their own rewards, with new items and the rare and vital Omega element, capable of fixing any of the three main ship components.The brief meetings with alien races only intensify the feeling of isolation that Out There provides.

You start with what you have on your ship, which is nothing, and go from system to system trying to survive your way back home. And then, bam, a random event makes you lose half of your fuel, and you end up in a solar system without any gas planets. If you have spare iron around to fix broken systems, you can chance the higher numbers they return more resources but make sure you portion your iron responsibly. Drilling rocky planets yields iron to repair your hull, but landing on and leaving those planets costs additional fuel. Recent: Very Positive (11 reviews) Overall: Very Positive (488 reviews) Recently Posted Dynaeres ( 4.9 hrs on record ) Posted: 30 May I used more Hydrogen than the Hindenburg, I also died a horrible death.10/10 I have been bamboosled by the Hydrogen. Throughout the adventure you translate bits and pieces of alien languages until you fully understand what they say, which often nets you bonus resources or technology. Most importantly, Out There is devoid of combat, and players will not face firefights against opposing spacecraft. After going through almost all the stars, I was still seeing new ones, which is something.

dirt 3 soundtrackjean michel jarre remastereddeadliest catch: alaskan stormModern Family ettvto hell and backHitomi Tanaka motherclash of the titanscall girl 2009as if i am not therehide and seek

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 01:09 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sang et Fumée Index du Forum -> HRP -> HRP Tuluial Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange